over 5 years ago by Sacha Trauwaen
1. Intelligent code completion in Template Editors
You can now by pressing a key combination have access to the list of available variable in the template.
When you selecting a variable the appropriate snippet is generated for the variable.
Additionally you have other key combinations for helpers and html snippets.
This is available for Handlebars & Razor templates in Edit Template Files
- variables completion (Ctrl-Space)
- helpers completion (Shift-Space)
- html snippets (Shift-Ctrl-Space)
html snippets can be customised
Selecting "Items" from the variables completion generates a full template
Linter in Template editor
New dropdownlist in Template Editor
In the new dropdown list, the files are grouped. And the files that are not already present are grayed out.
2. Better Form Builder UI
- Fields list in accordion
- Buttons fixed on the bottom
3. New Accordion Field
New accoreion layout for fields list (arrays)
4. Better editor layout for lists (array)
List actions incorporated on the right top corner of the item panel.
- added: Intelligent code completion (Handlebars / Razor)
- added: CSS linting in editor
- added: json linting in editor
- improved: Form builder layout
- improved: Better editor layout for lists (array)
- improved: Upgrade icon field to Font Awesome 4.7.0
- improved: Bootstrap Edit form by default
- fixed: empty version dates
- added: Releases moved to github