You can now by pressing a key combination have access to the list of available variable in the template.
When you selecting a variable the appropriate snippet is generated for the variable.
Additionally you have other key combinations for helpers and html snippets.
This is available for Handlebars & Razor templates in Edit Template Files
- variables completion (Ctrl-Space)
- helpers completion (Shift-Space)
- html snippets (Shift-Ctrl-Space)
html snippets can be customised
Selecting "Items" from the variables completion generates a full template
In the new dropdown list, the files are grouped. And the files that are not already present are grayed out.
- Fields list in accordion
- Buttons fixed on the bottom
New accoreion layout for fields list (arrays)
List actions incorporated on the right top corner of the item panel.
- added: Intelligent code completion (Handlebars / Razor)
- added: CSS linting in editor
- added: json linting in editor
- improved: Form builder layout
- improved: Better editor layout for lists (array)
- improved: Upgrade icon field to Font Awesome 4.7.0
- improved: Bootstrap Edit form by default
- fixed: empty version dates
- added: Releases moved to github