over 5 years ago by Sacha Trauwaen
Save as Xml
You can now optionally save the data as Xml (in addition to json) in a separate column of the SQL table.
This can be activated from the global settings and give you the possibility to query by sql data of opencontent and integrate it in SearchBoost for exemple.
Ordering items of multiple items templates
You can now adapt ypur template to add drag and drop ordering.
More info : https://opencontent.readme.io/v3.5/docs/sorting
Email notifications on add, update and delete
Notify some users by email when some items changes
- added: Possibility to save a copy of the data as Xml
- added: webapi for using drag and drop for ordering items
- added: multi language summernote field
- added: indexable field selection in formbuilder
- added: email notifications on add, update and delete
- added: file indexer provider (for search in file content)
- added: Embeded forms : make the email adresses, and names templatable with access to oc Item
- added: Email settings : add CC and Bcc
- improved: better backward compatibility for cachbuster on file and image fields
- improved: Concider time in filter settings for date time fields
- improved: bootdtrap on additional data edit form
- fixed: view.json not used by the editor